Sunday, April 25, 2010

Exercise tips to get a six pack

After 20 years of drinking 6 pack after 6 pack I had finally had enough. Two years ago I was in my early forties I was unemployed and 40 pounds overweight. I had had enough and decided that I was taking my life back. Today I have dropped the weight and have completely turned my life around. How? Let me tell you.

1. Lifting weights. I got a membership to a gym and began lifting weights. The more muscle you have the more fat you burn. So, while walking or running or doing any of the other cardio exercises is good, you should always be lifting weights.
2. Cardio. No surprise here. Cardio exercises burn fat. I started out by running on a treadmill but then moved to the stair master because it also builds your leg muscles
3. Let’s not forget that you are what you eat. I stopped drinking beer. I also stopped eating processed foods. Processed foods have A LOT of bad things for you so the further you stay away from them the better. My wife lost 40-50 pound by just cutting soda from her diet. Our society is really designed to make people fat with the sedentary lifestyle and processed foods with low nutritional value. Eat things like raw vegetables and fruit. Eat fish, chicken and lean beef. Pack your lunch rather than stopping at a fast food restaurant.

Now, what about those six pack abs? Weight lifting, cardio and nutrition are essential. However, there’s a secret that not too many people know about. I have recently changed my workout routine and am doing things differently. I’m spending less time working out but seeing faster results because I have been able to increase my metabolism. Want to find out how? Take a look at The Truth About Six Pack Abs. I was glad I did and you will be too. Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment